There are always a lot of people around the roulette tables in physical and online casinos that are mentioned on Betsquare.com. It should come as no surprise that roulette is the casino’s most popular table game. A lot of roulette is also played online and large amounts can be won and (unfortunately) also lost. Roulette is a game of chance. This means that you have no influence on the outcome of the ball. Nevertheless, there are simple roulette tips that you – in our opinion – should know and apply so that playing roulette becomes even more fun, easier and (hopefully) more profitable.
Use a strategy
Do not be afraid. Using a roulette strategy is not as intense as it sounds. Incidentally, using a roulette strategy does not provide an extra high chance of winning, but it does give you peace of mind and something to hold on to. In any case, it is better to use a roulette strategy than to just bet anywhere. There are many strategies and systems available on the internet. To keep it easy and clear, we explain two simple strategies:
- The James Bond roulette strategy: you put 1 euro on number 0, 5 euros on the sixline 13-18 and 14 euros on 19 – 36. Total bet is 20 euros with a 67.6% chance of winning €8 (number between 19 – 36), €10 (number between 13-18) or €16 (number 0).
- The dozens strategy: you bet 10 euros on the 1st dozen (1-12) and 10 euros on the 2nd dozen (13 – 24). Total bet is 20 euros with a 64.86% chance of winning €10.
Understand the rules
That sounds like an open door, doesn’t it? You will be amazed at how many people enthusiastically start their game of roulette without having any idea what they are actually doing. Roulette is an incredibly easy game, but if you don’t even know the basic rules, it will secretly become quite difficult. Every casino has employees who are only too happy to explain how roulette works and how you can play. At an online casino you have the option to play for free. There you can play roulette for hours with fictional money, until you have mastered the game.
Choose a variant
One roulette is not the other. When you are completely new to roulette you will immediately notice that there are different roulette variants. In general, these versions are the same, but there is an important difference, which plays a role in the percentage of winning. If you play roulette to win, I would read quickly. There are three roulette variants, namely American roulette, European roulette and French roulette worddocx.
- The American roulette has 38 numbers, giving the casino a house edge of 5.26%.
- European roulette is seen as the standard roulette game and has 37 numbers, giving the casino an advantage of 2.7%.
- French roulette is exactly the same as European roulette, only this game has the so-called ‘La Partage’ rule whereby you get half of your outside bets (all single bets such as red/black) back if number 0 (green) falls. As a result, the casino only has an advantage of 1.35%.